CS: GO is a viable first-person shooting game in which two squads of five players compete against all other to achieve specific objectives.
Terrorists (Ts) are played by one side, while Counter-Terrorists are played by the other (CTs). To win a round, the attacking Ts must either plant and detonate a bomb in a particular location – site A or B – or eliminate all five CTs.
To win the round, the defending CTs must either defuse the bomb when planted or eliminate all five Ts. The majority of matches are played over three maps, with each map consisting of 30 rounds that last no more than one minute and 55 seconds.
The first team wins the map to win 16 rounds, and the first team wins the match to win two maps.
Where to place CS: GO bet?
Customers who want to bet on competitive CS:GO action can choose from various markets at Betway. We provide gambling markets for all of the major CS:GO tournaments, including the BLAST, ESL Pro League, and the Majors, and a variety of other events.
- Winner of the match. This is the most common, and easiest to understand the market for gambling in any sport. You will be given the choice of picking either Team A or Team B to win at the sportsbook. Pick the team you believe would win the game.
- Winner of the map. Instead of picking the team you think will win the entire match, you can pick the team you think will win a specific map in the map-winner sector. To get to this market, go to the tabs at the top of the matching page, choose the map you want to bet on, and then choose the team you think will win that map.
- Handicapped map 1/2/3 round. Instead of assigning a handicap to map wins, this market assigns a handicap to round wins within a given map. For example, the favourite to win map one could be given a -2.5 handicap. This means they start the map with a -2.5 round advantage and must win by at least three rounds to advance. The underdogs on that map, on the other hand, would have a +2.5 round handicap. This ensures that your bet will be paid out if they lose by fewer than three rounds.
- A complete number of maps. Instead of betting on a winner, you can bet on how many maps you think will be played during the match in the map’s entire sector. You’re effectively betting on whether either team will win the match 2-0 or whether the game will be extended to a third map. The sportsbook will allow you to choose between more than 2.5 maps and less than 2.5 maps; choose the result you believe will occur. If you believe either team will win the match 2-0, choose under; if you believe the match will be close and played over three maps, choose over.
- Correct answer. This market helps you to foresee how the match will end exactly how you think it will. Choose the score you believe would occur. The sportsbook gives you four choices:
- Team A to win 2-0,
- Team A to win 2-1,
- Team B to win 2-0,
- Team B to win 2-1.
- Max rounds on the map. The map total rounds market, like the map’s total market, allows you to wager on how many rounds you believe it would take either team to win a specific map. The sportsbook will set several rounds, such as 26.5, and you will have the option of betting above or under that number. Select under if you believe a team will win the game quickly, select over if you believe the map will be closely contested and played over 27 rounds or more.
- Betting when the game is in progress. In addition to bet on a match before it begins, Betway also allows you to bet on a match when it is in progress. This is referred to as in-play betting, and it is one of our most famous services. In-play betting allows you to bet on special teams to win specific rounds while the game is still in progress and a few other markets.
You will make educated decisions about the direction in which those rounds would go if you bet while the game progresses.