If you want to pursue a career in the professional video game player, you need to know about the top esports game that can give you an opportunity of earning a lot of money if your family undervalues your decline towards video games, they have no knowledge in the game playing industry at all. It is true that the esports industry has amazing audiences, sponsorships that give a reason to the talented players to convert their passions into a profession. But it is unfortunate that due to the corona pandemic, the number of professional players has been affected badly. The esports has many online instruments to conduct games but the big competitions are mostly held in large areas which is not possible due to social distancing.
The story of esports games
Esports conducts many games. There are various games in the online game playing market which are competitive, professional or sometimes worth watching only. The guide to the esports gives the right direction to the professional players. After all every game is chasing after the money. There are many games esports conducted. They are counter strike: global offensive, dota 2, league of legends,fornite,dragon ball fighter z, The king of fighters xiv,mortal kombat 11,overwatch,player unknown’s battlegrounds, rocket league, samurai shodown, Starcraftii;legacy of the void, etc.
The brief discussion about the esports game
- Counter strike global offensive: Despite reducing the prize money, this game took the top spot from 2019. It came on the market in 1999. In this game, it is all about the first person team based shooter game where two teams compete in many rounds with the aim of winning. In this game there is some updated map available like dust, Nuke etc. It was developed by Valve corporation.
- Dota2: This is one of the best multiplayer online battle games. In MOBA game features there are 100 playable heroes in the battlefield. Players need to learn the techniques to achieve victory. It was also developed by Valve Corporation.
- Fortnite: The game is about survival where 100 players combat each other to be the last man and want to be the winner of the match. Epic games designed this game.
- Rainbow six siege: Ubisoft Montreal developed this game. It was launched in Microsoft windows, playstation 4 etc. The game stresses on environmental destruction and cooperation of players.
- League of legends: The game is played based on the strategy. Where 5 players of each of the team will combat each other .You can choose your character from 140 champions.Riot games designed this game.
- Splatoon 2: The game came in the market in 2017.This is a third person shooter game and it was designed by Nintendo.
- PUBG: It was released in 2017. This game is one of the most played video games of all time. Pubg Corporation, KRAFTON and Bluehole are the designers of it.
- Call of duty: This game started its operation in 2003. It is a first person shooter game, developed by Activision, Infinity ward and Treyarch, raven software and more
- Overwatch 2: Blizzard entertainment designed this game.
- Hearthstone: Blizzard international developed this .It was released in the year of 2014.